Yoko Ono Quotes

John wrote with a very deep love for the human race and a concern for its future.

If your life changes, we can change the world, too.

Marriage is a gamble, let`s be honest.

No one person could have broken up a band, especially one the size of the Beatles.

People make music to get a reaction. Music is communication.

Remember, each one of us has the power to change the world. Just start thinking peace, and the message will spread quicker than you think.

The 1960s were about releasing ourselves from conventional society and freeing ourselves.

True artists are prophets. I don`t want to be that prophetic in that sense because it`s so lonely.

We are all dreamers creating the next world, the next beautiful world for ourselves and for our children.

What the Beatles did was something incredible, it was more than what a band could do. We have to give them respect.

I saw that nothing was permanent. You don`t want to possess anything that is dear to you because you might lose it.

Being alone is very difficult.

People make music to get a reaction. Music is communication.

What the Beatles did was something incredible, it was more than what a band could do. We have to give them respect.

Life with another person is always difficult.

Art is my life and my life is art.

Healing yourself is connected with healing others.

No one person could have broken up a band, especially one the size of the Beatles.

John wrote with a very deep love for the human race and a concern for its future.

I`m a very obsessive type. If I do get into it, I`ll soon be there 12 hours a day. I just don`t want to do that.

Artists are going to be the metronome of this society.

When you go to war, both sides lose totally.

When I turned 60, it didn`t bother me at all.

The 1960s were about releasing ourselves from conventional society and freeing ourselves.

Most of the fans of John Lennon and maybe John and Yoko are younger than me.

All my concerts had no sounds in them; they were completely silent. People had to make up their own music in their minds!

Why do they cover Paul`s songs but never mine?

I think of John every day. I do try to block it, but December 8th is not the only day I think of him.

War is over if you want it.

True artists are prophets. I don`t want to be that prophetic in that sense because it`s so lonely.

Everybody`s an artist. Everybody`s God. It`s just that they`re inhibited.

If your life changes, we can change the world, too.

I`m not going to doubt my life.

What we do really affects the world. Most of us think we can`t do anything, but it really isn`t true.

At least I had that, one guy understood me.

Mothers are not supposed to give guidance, right` Sean`s doing his own thing.

The cynicism that you have is not your real soul.

I just go with the flow, so any style can be in my music - that makes it exciting.

My life was pretty rough.

We are all dreamers creating the next world, the next beautiful world for ourselves and for our children.

Remember, each one of us has the power to change the world. Just start thinking peace, and the message will spread quicker than you think.

Marriage is a gamble, let`s be honest.

Every drop in the ocean counts.

The nice thing about the gallery shows is that without having to pay any money you can just go and see it.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix