Wayne Newton Quotes

I miss the personalization that Vegas was - there were showroom captains and all the dealers knew the gamblers by their first names.

You can take of a man`s money, but when it`s all said and done, you`ve only taken his money.

After the events of 9-11, the one group of people who were forgotten were our military, the Pentagon, the people who carry the message for us.

One night I went to see Bobby at the Flamingo. Because he was my hero, I would visit him for inspiration.

But one man never laughed. He was a giant among men. He was Bobby Darin and he was my friend.

There`s no room in my life for feeling sorry for myself.

You have to go through those mountains and valleys - because that`s what life is: soul growth.

Las Vegas and I both grew up together, and all of a sudden I was doing things that no performer had ever done before.

When I first met Elvis, we had so much in common and became fast friends.

I`ve always had great faith in people.

I don`t really believe in regrets.

Sure, I`ve been a victim, but in retrospect, most of it has been of my own making. I allowed it to happen.

When you take of a man`s time, you`ve taken a part of his life.

I love taking chances.

I believe that fate is choices - it`s not chance.

If it were not for the bad things that`ve happened to me, I wouldn`t be the person I am today.

You can take of a man`s money, but when it`s all said and done, you`ve only taken his money. When you take of a man`s time, you`ve taken a part of his life. I`d like to thank you for giving me a part of your life tonight.

I`ve always had great faith in the Man Upstairs.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix