Wayne Chrebet Quotes

He doesn`t have to talk. He was the best and everybody knew it. What he`s done the past couple of years, going to other teams, will let you know he`s still proving things to himself.

I`m just trying to get that ring. We`ve got a really, really good team this year.

They have tremendous chemistry, especially on the downfield stuff. You`ll see: Chad will take a little off the throw and give Laveranues a chance to jump for it, and he`s going to make that play 10 times out of 10.

For sure. It`s one of the reasons you come back, to get the opportunity to do some more things. I hope this will get me back to my old form and help the team more than I have the last couple of years.

That`s not a concern. We know what we`re capable of. We still have a lot of work to do, but you can`t base anything on that.

I still get them. That`s what`s good about having a bad memory. Instead of lying, I just tell you that I don`t remember, ... All I know is that I`m here, I made it though another training camp and I`m ready to go.

a much more well-rounded offense. With the weapons we have, they have to decide who they want to take away (by double-teaming), and we have other guys to make the plays. You haven`t seen it in (preseason) games, but from practice, I can tell you there`s a lot of stuff we haven`t done in the past four years. I`m anxious to see how we do when we throw the whole offensive playbook at them in Kansas City (in Sunday`s opener).

When it comes down to it, everyone is just trying to get their plays and get to the season healthy. I don`t think it`ll be anything too crazy.

We were six inches away from making it to the AFC championship game. The bad thing is we start back at 0-0 and we don`t get a chance to pick it back up in the playoffs. It is something great to build off of and it was a learning experience for us.

We have complete faith in what Chad has done and how he`s come back. Once we get the ball rolling in a game, I think it`s going to be scary.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix