Tracy Nelson Quotes

We don't see that kind of firepower we faced tonight very often.

We did a better job of serve reception,

That has been our problem all year. In rally scoring, serving is so important. We would give them the serve back and it would be a two point swing each time.

St. John was just warming up and my girls wanted to stop the drill they were doing and watch them hit the ball. We can`t go into a game not prepared. We have to mentally have the edge from the get-go.

I don't think my girls backed down,

I had to say something to them to quit watching them and get ready because it was more than a bit intimidating watching them warm up.

We did much better this time around than we did last year, that's for sure, ... I think we scored five points - in the two matches combined - last year.

I had my doubts there after we were up and let them come back. I give them credit though, they played real tough in that last game.

We did a better job of serve reception. Then we started to hit more aggressively and everything picked up from there. It was kind of contagious. I wish we could play like this every night.

We had a few girls not getting under the ball. We were shell-shocked. We were out of position and catching balls behind our heads. We were too busy trying to get blocks and not getting back into position.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix