Tony Gonzalez Quotes

I expect him to play on Sunday.

That`s why he`s one of the best in the league. That`s why we go out there and play hard for ourselves and for him. For him to come out in those circumstances . . . That`s why I love playing with him.

If he ever had the chance, he`d catch 70 to 80 balls a year '¦ easy, ... The guy catches everything. You can`t cover him.

One of the best games I`ve ever seen by a tight end.

(Ryan) just took control of the offense. He was poised. He just made plays. Matt is a great quarterback. The more he plays, the better he`s going to get. He just needs to get on the field to show his ability.

I am happy for Antonio. He came out and played great today, one of the best games I have ever seen by a tight end,

Leadership doesn`t come from age. He`s a young leader. He`s not just any other backup quarterback coming into the game. We know what he`s capable of.

We started throwing the ball down the field.

That`s a picture of the girl he hooked up with the first night we went out during training camp. I`m not kidding. That`s her -- almost exactly.

It`s embarrassing. For us to go out there and score three points is inexcusable.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix