Shaun White Quotes

What do I think of the business? I think I want in on it.

It was amazing to me that one competition could bring so much attention to the sport. When I`m on planes, I`d talk to people and I`d tell them I compete in the X Games. Some would know what it was, but maybe half didn`t. But everyone knows about the Olympics. They`re really like the X Games for the world!

I was so stoked I got it out early. I was nervous because I fell on the first hit of my first run, but I didn`t care that much because I knew I had a better run in me. I practiced this run before and made it really sketchy. I was barely hanging on, but it just came together for me tonight. It seems to happen in contests for me.

Man, I hate that trick. There are times when you`re just spinning and you totally lose track of where you are. You don`t know where you`re going to land. You only hope you`re still in the pipe.

It`s going to be insane over there.

I was out at the Y a couple days ago and I was just dedicated to learning that trick.

This mom snapped on me. She said, `You get out there, and you score!` And I was just like, `Whoa!` When someone else`s mom yells at you, it`s pretty intimidating.

To me, it`s about getting better every time and doing the best I can every run no matter where I am. The Olympics are going to be huge, but I don`t think the Olympics are going to make or break any rider. At the end of the day, it`s just another contest with just a little bit more riding on it.

Yeah, that made me mad.

Any medal would be good. A big gold one even better.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix