Scott Wolf Quotes

All too often sexuality and race and all of those things get stereotyped in films; we didn`t do that in any way, and I`m very proud of that.

I guess I hit a point while I was in college when I realized I would have to do something with my life!

Although, I didn`t really like sushi until I moved out to L.A.

Idolizing is a strong word, though. I`m happy that people respond well to the work I`m doing now. If anyone admires what I`m doing in any way, then I`m really proud of it.

I see myself as the same person as I was, as I am now.

When I had no work and all this time on my hands, I couldn`t get a date. Now that I have women banging on my door, I have no time to answer it.

You can`t do your work worrying about what people will think of it - you kind of just have to do your work.

I`ve been to Williamstown a couple of times, so if there`s room for me there this summer I`ll go. It`s like summer camp for actors.

But since I`m single, it`s nice to get a kiss where I can.

I was a big Jersey meat-and-potatoes kind of guy before I got here.

I got tackled once in a movie theater. I was with my mom and brother, and then suddenly I got hit from behind and sort of sprawled out on the candy counter.

I don`t think the way I look at myself has changed.

There are so many people I would love to work with, like Al Pacino, Paul Newman, Gary Oldman - maybe Tom Cruise. I wanna play his brother in something - so call my agent!

I was always enamored with TV shows and movies. But you didn`t grow up in my town and turn into an actor.

And a friend of our family recommended acting. He thought I would be good at it. I started to study and then I just fell madly in love with it.

I still feel like I`m doing this for the same reasons and working just as hard.

If I could live a parallel life, I would be a sitcom star; being in front of a live audience would be great.

Actually, I`ve only been involved with one girl I worked with. It was Alyssa Milano. We didn`t actually have an onscreen kiss - we`re about to but it gets broken up.

I`ve always been a huge Paul Newman fan.

I watch sitcoms like Seinfeld, and here`s a newsflash, but what a great show.

It`s easy, I suppose, to get sidetracked and think things aren`t important. But it`s your friends and family who are most important.

It`s kind of a shame that it`s even an issue. Not being gay, I can`t fully appreciate how complicated that is. In the article, the interviewer asked me, and I said that if I were, I would just say it.

Everyone wants that sense of fulfilling a purpose in some way.

We felt like we just got surrounded by this community of friends.

But I realize a lot of people are out there watching, a lot of young people. You have to be conscious of what you`re beaming out there.

I had heard before that there were rumors I was gay. It`s funny. My cousin gets his hair cut at this place, and one of the guys there told him that Scott Wolf was gay. He didn`t realize that he was my cousin.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix