Peter Farrelly Quotes

As far as my brother and I, we are a great collaboration and it`s fun to work with him, but it`s also nice to get the hell away from him.

Acting is easy. Mainly because we have a lot of roles-and they`re like our friends and they want to be in movies, so we put them in.

We really love all sports, but we don`t think in the long term. The reason we did Kingpin was because there was a script we really liked and we saw the possibilities.

Our feeling is that the most important thing on a set is that actors have enough confidence to try different things. If there`s stress or tension, they won`t go out on a limb because they won`t want to embarrass themselves if they don`t feel completely comfortable.

If you work with Jim Carrey, you`re working with the best.

Anybody who is a fan of any team is going to recognize themselves in this.

We`ve had no problems with the actors, but we keep a really loose set.

Everything`s a lot easier when you work with someone you know just about as well as you know yourself.

There are a lot of laughs in this movie, but it`s not just about the laughs. It`s really about the story, about a guy who finds his soul and realizes what`s truly important.

Nine out of 10 times these guys will hit it-they`ll be on something incredibly funny, but one out of 10, two out of 10, they`ll fall flat on their faces. That`s what makes them great actors: they take those chances, they don`t play it safe.

I love Philip Roth, I love all his stuff.

I know this is silly, it`s shallow, it`s bad, I wish I wasn`t this way-but if I meet a girl with no teeth, I just don`t want to date her. It`s creepy of me, I wish I was a bigger person, but that`s my real turn-off.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix