Paul Rudd Quotes

I can, and do, walk the street. No one bothers me or anything, because most people wouldn`t know who I am.

Theater is the most enriching and thrilling thing to do as an actor. It trumps movies and all that other stuff. People say, "You must love the instant feedback," and we`re all attention wh*res for sure - that`s why we choose this profession. But it goes beyond that: There`s something magical about a shared experience in a theater, with actors and an audience. I don`t know if the audience members realize just how huge a part they play in a production. How they are determines how we are, and when it all works, it`s magical.

There`s a feeling of enrichment and challenge when it comes to doing a play, and especially doing, you know, a classical play or a tragic play. In a way, it works a different set of muscles, I guess. But I do love it, and I love great writing, whatever it is, and there are so many great plays, and a lot of the writing in a lot of plays is just stellar, and no one is making movies like that, or if they are, I`m certainly not getting cast in them. But you know, working on a comedy with your friends. Like, I would say that with Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004) and The 40 Year Old v*rgin (2005) and Wet Hot American Summer (2001), I was working with people who are completely inspiring. I love being around that company, and I try and step up to the level of their game.

When I was doing The Shape of Things (2003), which we`d done as a play, it was just so tired by the time we rolled tape.

I think there`s something great and generic about goldfish. They`re everybody`s first pet.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix