Nick Stahl Quotes

I`ve always chosen the movies and roles that I do solely by the content. That`s what I`ve always tried to do. Something like T3 was so unexpected for me, and was not something I can honestly say that I expected to be doing, given the films I`d been in before. I think that the scale of a movie and the budget a lot of times determines the quality. Sometimes you find that there is better material in small and more independent movies. There`s more risk-taking. I want to keep doing that for the future and choose projects based on the content and the role, and how good those are. And I think the budget of movie to me is somewhat secondary. - On his career choices.

If I had some fake tanner, I`d like to play `Ernesto `Che` Guevara` . I think I kind of look like him except for my skin tone. He`s one of my idols.

For Sin City (2005) the director wanted me to talk in a certain voice for this character. So I left my audition on an answering machine. It worked.

I try to avoid the sweet-ass roles.

I was an escapist, the guy who wanted to get out of school and out of the suburbs...Acting saved me.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix