Mitch Albom Quotes

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.

And in that line now was a whiskered old man, with a linen cap and a crooked nose, who waited in a place called the Stardust Band Shell to share his part of the secret of heaven: that each affects the other and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one.

But all endings are also beginnings. We just don`t know it at the time.

Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you`re not really losing it. You`re just passing it on to someone else.

Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from the inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves.

Life has to end, love doesn`t.

Strangers are just family you have yet to come to know.

Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a

The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.

when all this started, I asked myself, `Am I going to withdraw from the world, like most people do, or am I going to live?` I decided I am going to live-or at least try to live-the way I want, with dignity, with courage, with humor, with composure.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix