Miranda Richardson Quotes

I would rather do many small roles on TV, stage or film than one blockbuster that made me rich but had no acting.

Insecurity, commonly regarded as a weakness in normal people, is the basic tool of the actor`s trade.

And there`s no way I`m going to do Dame Edna.

It makes me feel resilient when you tackle different things.

You can have a laugh in Los Angeles, or you can weep in Los Angeles, depending on your attitude towards it.

Somebody referred to me as a ringleader, which I wouldn`t have classed myself as, but anyway, there you go.

I like people to be surprised by the turn of events. I don`t want things just to be pat and formulaic. If there`s some sort of internal combustion in the character or a desire to change the way things are going, that makes for conflict, which is the essence of drama.

You can have a laugh in Los Angeles, or you can weep in Los Angeles, depending on your attitude towards it.

Once the vodka gets flowing, you never know quite what`s going to happen really. (on the Golden Globes)

Somebody referred to me as a ringleader, which I wouldn`t have classed myself as, but anyway, there you go.

But I hope that you walk around the corner and you get very surprised.

Why did I not stop to have children? I suppose because the opportunity didn`t present itself. Yes, many women feel they are not complete without having children, but I have different creative outlets.

It sounds ideal, a sort of beach childhood. But it wasn`t really. I didn`t use the beach very much at all.

You can`t please all the people all the time.

I would rather do many small roles on TV, stage or film than one blockbuster that made me rich but had no acting.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix