Mike Farrell Quotes

«I`ve learned that the death penalty is one of the ugly legacies of slavery and classism in America. It is racist in application, is primarily if not exclusively used against the poor and ill-represented, it entraps the mentally ill and mentally damaged, the innocent and those who were children when they committed the crimes for which they are condemned. Worst of all, I`ve learned that despite claims to the contrary, most people in America prefer life in prison without possibility of parole to the death penalty. But that information rarely gets out, because cowardly politicians have come to believe that it is in their own best interests to maintain capital punishment in order to demonstrate how tough they are on crime.»

It is inappropriate for the Bush administration to trump up a case in which we are ballyhooed into war.

We have seen economic growth. But we have not seen earnings growth.

If you try to do your best there is no failure.

My dreams for the future are simple: work, a happy, healthy family, a lovely long motorcycle ride, and continuing the struggle to awaken people to the need for serious human rights reform.

I gave away two dogs years ago because I felt guilty at not being able to give them the time and attention they deserved. I now regularly feed an army of squirrels and wild birds around our house.

I think it`s appropriate for the international community in situations like this to intervene in Kosovo. I am in favor of an intervention. On some level, you have to say that at least somebody is doing something.

(On joining the cast of "M*A*S*H" (1972)): "I began to sweat at the (thought) that if this show fails in the fourth season, I`m going to wear it around my neck for the rest of my life: the guy who sank "M*A*S*H" (1972).

People seem to see no difference between an intimate conversation and a conversation at the water cooler.

On the final episode of "M*A*S*H" (1972): "It was one of the hardest things I`ve ever done as an actor, because there were times when it wasn`t appropriate to be crying".

What one gets, I hope, is that all you can do is the best you can do.

I was raised in Hollywood and knew, from as early as grammar school, classmates who were in the business.

It`s mostly the financial chicanery that`s going on. People are saying `What kind of trust can we put in this market?`

I can think of some things that would be fun, but I`m living my dreams.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix