Michelle Phillips Quotes

I will say this about Dennis Hopper: We were married for eight days and truly . . . they were the happiest days of my life.

(about her friend `Mama` Cass Elliot) There will never be anyone like her in my lifetime. I will never have a friend like her, or an influence like her. And I will never hear another voice like hers.

I don`t mind feeling naked. I`m fine with nothing.

(asked what word comes to mind when she looks into a mirror) Lucky.

I will say this about Dennis Hopper: We were married for eight days and truly...they were the happiest days of my life.

The demand for services available through the Senior and Disabled Clearing Assistance Program has more than doubled in the past twelve months. In order to continue to provide these services until additional grant funding is received, we need the community`s support.

They can look around and see what needs to be done,

This city would be a mess without our program. GAPIT is a seven-day-a-week operation, and without it, you would not recognize your city.

convincingly details the abuse of female prisoners and powerfully documents the erosion of their human rights.

In order to continue to provide these services until additional grant funding is received, we need the community`s support.

The list for blasting is just enormous,

It`s been a very tumultuous couple of years.

When a woman is incarcerated, she`s expected to give up her freedom, but not her soul.

Lucky. (when asked what word comes to mind when she looks into a mirror.)

He could prod you gently or kick you in the ass,

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics