Michelle Forbes Quotes

On playing Sonni/Solita on Guiding Light. "Everyday I have to cry or be on edge. It gets crazy sometimes. When I got hired to do a soap, I thought I`d get to wear pretty clothes and talk about who`s sleeping with whom - well, we`re talking religion, sex, guilt, rejection, loyalty, greed - there are some serious issues here, not what I would have expected at all."

About her character on "Battlestar Galactica" (2004): "I tend to play a lot of authoritative, strong women, so initially this simply wasn`t something I wanted to do. God bless them, though, for being so pursuant of me. The Galactica producers sent me a set of DVDs, because I had never seen the show, either. Galactica is amazingly good and well written. I shudder to think I almost lost out on working with those wonderful people and on such a powerful story." (TV Zone Magazine, January 2005)

On turning down Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: "There were all sorts of rumors about why I didn`t take (the DS9 role) and that I was quite arrogant about the whole thing. It wasn`t that at all. It was, again, about wanting variety in my career. If I`d gone on to do DS9 I might not have had the variety I`ve been lucky to have in my career. That`s not to say I wasn`t grateful for the opportunity; I genuinely was. However, I had to make a choice that felt right for me, which was a difficult one, especially as a young actor being offered a steady job." (TV Zone Magazine, January 2005)

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix