Michael Rosenbaum Quotes

I was pretty much a homebody; didn`t really go to school dances, never went to a prom. I was a bit of a loner, a geek.

Lex refers to his past that he was this bald headed freak at an elite prep school. Well, I was, like the shortest kid in my high school - really nervous and kind of weird - so I can relate.

I was a mechanic at a go-cart place, a deejay at a roller rink, a telemarketer in New York, a grocery bagger. I worked at Pet Land Discounts in New York, cleaning up bird crap at seven in the morning.

What I really want in a woman is a good sense of humor, intelligence, and she can`t be part of the IBTC.

Though it`s a small price to pay, shaving my head has opened more doors than I ever thought possible.

Being in drag for three months - I now have an idea of what women go through. At least maybe a little.

I like girls who don`t mind that I hang out with my friends.

The first day of shooting I walk up to Christopher Walken, and I said, Should I call you Mr. Walken or Chris? He goes, "Call me Flash."

They asked me why I was wearing heels, and I said, I`m trying to hide my ass. They gave me a prosthetic behind.

There`s so much to becoming a woman.

Besides the physical strains I realized men can be pigs to women even when it`s a man dressed as one.

With all the horror in the world and all the crap that`s going on, for an hour and a half you go eat some popcorn and laugh with your friends. That`s what a movie is all about.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix