Michael Ealy Quotes

Teaching. When I was in college I was an English major and my last year or so I tutored high school students in reading and writing. After I got into acting I said to myself, where does your real passion lie and if you do the teaching route will you say `what if?` when you are 40 and regret that you didn`t act. I thought, Hell yeah, I would regret it." (When asked if he could imagine doing anything else if he wasn`t acting)

I love to act because it`s the only aspect of my life beside God and family that I am truly passionate about on a daily basis. I thank God for not only the gift of creative expression but also surrounding me with others who both possess the gift and support it to the fullest.

Summer of `93. I spent that summer shooting a movie on eight millimeter video with two of my best friends, who made me audition for the role. And, I just found-I don`t know, I had a moment of clarity. I was like "this is what I`m supposed to do." I know that seems hard to believe at nineteen, but I was nineteen when I made that decision. And I haven`t had a single regret. It`s extremely fulfilling to do what I do. It really is. Now, obviously, when I do something bad, it will be a little bit different. It`ll be "you were great in Barbershop."

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix