Max Weinberg Quotes

All I ever wanted to do was play the drums; I felt good about myself when I played the drums. So I worked anywhere and everywhere I could lug my drums in.

I think `Bat Out Of Hell` will probably last forever.

I have to give my family credit for putting up with the racket, because as some of you may know, its not the easiest thing in the world to live with a kid who`s trying to become a rock and roll drummer.

I have been very lucky to find something I am good at and can make money at... Playing with Bruce was the embodiment of everything that a little kid could dream about.

The best thing about the E Street Band was we had the best lead singer around.

I was a really crazy kid. I`m still a crazy kid. That`s the nice thing about being in a rock band. You can feel 14 forever.

My father wasn`t a very good lawyer. He thought the law was sacred and something that was meant to help people. He didn`t charge people like he should have... which is why I was allowed to play bars and strip joints when I was 14.

I will always desire to play with Bruce Springsteen. He`s the most inspirational, most dedicated, most committed and most focused artist I`ve ever seen. I like to be around people like that.

There`s a certain groove you pick that makes the music flow, and when you have it it`s in your pocket. It`s the feeling behind the rhythm... to me, the hardest thing to strive for is that feeling, behind the groove.

I take my fun very seriously, whether it`s playing the drums or acting in comedy bits. The need to be disciplined about it, and not take it lightly, and not be too casual, is something I take deeply to heart.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix