Matt Rogers Quotes

I`ve been here K through 12, and we`ve all been playing together since elementary school. (Receiver) Mark Dillman moved here before freshman year, but other than him it`s been us all the way.

It`s just a pack of clowns, just a bunch of idiots getting together and taking the opportunity to be relatively anonymous by all wearing the same clothing, making it difficult to identify who`s done what.

The latest forecast models are in fairly solid agreement on the warm forecast. The area in agreement for the warmest potential stretches from the Midwest to the Plains to Calgary.

I started before school ended. They hired me here out of vo-tech.

It helps having known those guys for so long. We definitely have a chemistry that helps, and we played a lot of seven-on-seven this summer to get our timing down.

It`s because of Hollywood,

We`ve had a very active hurricane season, a weak El Nino, and a hot summer. These things tend to translate into a colder winter.

Right now my options are pretty open. Just trying to get out there and play well these first three games.

February has a chance to see colder weather more in line with December rather than this incredibly warm month of January.

I`m certainly not Stephen Larkham, I`m not Mat Giteau so it will certainly change the way we play the game,

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix