Lorraine Bracco Quotes

The only bad thing is that I`ve been smoking cigarettes. I smoke in the play, so I`ve limited myself to smoking only in the theater.

I was jumping out of my skin. It was horrible. I was all over the place, because I`d never been in front of a live audience. That`s a whole other element in the play, the audience.

You know, last season I didn`t do anything on the show, so I was frustrated. I mean, don`t get me wrong: It`s nice to get a paycheck. But if you don`t really do anything it`s not very satisfying..

It`s not really my kind of personality, yoga, but we do a half hour and I`m totally relaxed. I`ve been working out, so I feel big, good, and strong.

It`s hard to keep a play alive moment-to-moment, you know? But there`s another part of it that I really love, which is that you never know.

Sometimes there`s one person in the audience laughing hysterically, and it`s so much fun. You end up playing the entire play to them.

I thought I was going to be a lot more freaked out by being naked onstage. I think on film I would have been more freaked out, because film is less forgiving. But onstage it`s lit so beautifully. It would make my mother look good.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix