Lisa Leslie Quotes

Right now I`m 185, which is really good for me yet very hard for me to maintain. My weight seems high for the average woman, but I`ve got big bones and I`m maintaining muscle.

To feel the presence of the Lord is an amazing thing.

It`s really not about the money. It`s just about educating yourself.

I`ve grown so much since 1996. I think that was the turning point of when I started to go to church every Sunday and not just because you`re supposed to. But because you enjoy going and listening to the Word and being excited about it.

There`s a lot of women in the WNBA. There`s a lot of women who could be here. To be voted by the fans says a lot - that people are aware of what`s going on. I`m really thankful. I think they just really appreciate my talent so I`m definitely grateful.

I`m strong, I`m tough, I still wear my eyeliner.

Most people compliment me on maintaining my femininity while I`m on the court. People like the fact that I model. My fans or little girls always say they want to play sports, but also want to be a model like me and I think that`s great.

Everyone talks about age, but it`s not about age. It`s about work ethic. Winning never gets old.

For me, being tall was very positive because I thought my mom was the most beautiful person ever.

I`m probably taller than 90% of the men I meet.

Boys have a tendency to jump around a lot more than girls. Boys have that desire to want to dunk way more than girls do. It just never seemed like something we could truly fathom and do.

I don`t think I would have been able to stick with it and been proud of who I am and be feminine out on the court. I think I would have folded to the peer pressure if I didn`t have my mom to encourage me to be me and be proud of how tall I am.

Actually just recently I came up with that idea, watching the movie `Legally Blonde` and I was like, `cool, that`s something I want to do.

Until now, until I actually got into law class, I just never thought of it as being an interest for me, but it`s really funny because now that I`m in law, I`m like `Wow, I could be a lawyer.

I enjoy being in school. I`ve learned so much already, with taking economics and law, and I have marketing and statistics coming up next.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix