Liam Aiken Quotes

(want to start a band) "But everybody at my new school`s already got their own bands."

Shortly after my dad died, my mom figured that if I could do a few commercials, I`d get a college fund.

I flew to England, and a week later I had the role. Then the next day, I didn`t. But I understood; like James Bond, Harry has to be British. On not getting Harry Potter

I`ve never really tried to copy anyone, I like to have my own style.

I hang out with the `nerdy` people -- they have a different sense of humor than most kids.

I think I had this feeling that it wouldn`t work out, but it was fine. I would have just been Harry Potter from then on. (about losing the Harry Potter role)

More like me than any role I`ve played. (about his role in Lemony Snicket`s A Series of Unfortunate Events)

It`s actually kind of interesting to see one book transferred to another book, because they basically...where one book ends, they glue them together. So, but it`s fun to see all of these characters that have been created from Lemony Snicket. From his mind, that they`re just so incredible and deep and interesting. Klaus he`s an avid reader. He reads many books. And he basically remembers everything he reads. And he uses that in the struggle to survive through all of these terrible things that happened. - talking about the Lemony Snicket books and talking about his character, Klaus, in the movie.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix