Larry Fitzgerald Quotes

We want everybody to sleep on us, think that we`re not capable of winning any games this year. That`s what we want you guys (media) to think. No, we`ll be fine, man. We got a lot of talent. All three of us are capable of making plays. Kurt`s confident in all three of us and our abilities to make plays. We`re going to execute when it`s time to execute.

She did speak up. She told Larry Fitzgerald. And what did I do? I put it out there and they took care of it, didn`t they? You damn right it`s down because we got on them. I sent people out there.

Nothing can sneak up on me now, ... Things that I had a lot of anxiety about last year, I expect.

I`ve got a lot of resources,

In college, most of the time you can get by on your athletic ability, ... Sometimes last year, I got by on athletic ability. But it only takes you so far. To be an upper-echelon receiver in the league ? to be Isaac Bruce or Torry Holt and those type of guys ? you`ve got to be consistent on a daily basis in route running.

not true. You damn right it`s down because we got on them. I sent people out there.

He`s a great person to be around, ... He`s a great influence on not only me, but the whole receiving corps and this whole football team. He`s going to help us out in the locker room and he`s definitely going to help us out on the field.

He just told me to hit that hard, work hard on the rehab and ice, ice, ice, ... Don`t be on your feet if you don`t have to be. He really helped me out. I used his tips and I`m back in three weeks.

Coach Goebbel expects me to be a leader of this group even though I`m just a sophomore. At 20 years old I`ve got a lot of playing experience from last year. I know the offense like the back of my hand so he expects me to help out these younger guys.

We`re going to take care of that, ... Yeah, we`re going to take care of that.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix