Larenz Tate Quotes

He`s a bit of a lady`s man. He has all the answers, philosophies and opinions about relationships between men and women -- why they work, why they don`t, why people cheat. It`s just his opinion, but he`s pretty sure of it.

It`s interesting, because I`ve never seen myself as a sex symbol. It`s actually kind of cool that women have taken to me. Because now I have a whole different demographic when it comes to the audiences. I have women who come out and support my movies and that is a huge demographic for me, which is great because some actors don`t have a female base at all.

We trash-talk, but then it`s also the place where we let everything hang out, we`re really ourselves. This is our time to talk to each other, and it`s the time when we`re vulnerable with each other.

What I look for in a script is the plot point and whether they`re strong, obviously, or not, whether the characters are rich or not, and if I can do justice to the character or not. Some movies you look at and the script is so bad that no one can do anything with the script. I mean, that`s probably why Denzel Washington turns down so much. It`s like why go through all of the ups and downs of trying to have a phenomenal performance when the movie is just bad all around?

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix