Lamar Odom Quotes

It was fun. We gave them a show. I was glad a lot of the NBA greats came, too.

Last year, we were a really bad defensive team. We`re better, but we`re still bad.

Inside presence, being physical, that`s what we need from him. The guy`s got the best body in the NBA _ he`s got to throw it around a little bit.

We just threw everybody at (Pierce). If you put two guys on him, you have a high percentage of stopping him.

Every game we play is going to be the biggest game of the year. ... It`s in our hands. We can`t really worry about what other teams are doing.

He was a good dude before. He`s an even better dude now. This is a guy who`s been through a lot. He`s one guy who knows how fragile life can be.

He raises the I.Q. of your basketball team - he helps us tremendously,

This was not like having a cold or the flu, this was a complicated surgery. Some people lose their lives, not just their career. When you figure he`s been able to play for us, and even to be effective for us, anybody has to be inspired. He`s defeated some long odds to be here and now he`s an emotional part of this team.

We needed this game, so I just wanted to stay aggressive around the boards, find the basket, get some easy shots and go to the free throw line.

He raises the I.Q. of your basketball team ? he helps us tremendously,

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics