Kim Kardashian Quotes

"I know people think we drive around in these nice cars and we do whatever we want and our parents will pay our credit cards, but that`s not the case. Sure, my parents were generous. I got a nice car at 16, but at 18 I was cut off. I`ve worked really hard."

"I opened the store myself. Even Paris and Nicky Hilton -- they`re completely independent too."

"There is no amount of money that could ever convince me to release any tape, even if I had one. I don`t need the money."

"I`m not poor; I`m not desperate, I would never attempt to sell a tape," she says. "It would humiliate me and ruin my family. I don`t need the money. It`s humiliating; it`s embarrassing. It`s something I feel very betrayed by, but I`m not pointing any fingers."

"(There`s a misconception) that we`re all trust-fund kids and we have it so easy. If anything, I find it the complete opposite."

White is actually one of my favorite colors. I have a white car. I love white.

I urge people to learn from the mistakes of others. Please drink responsibly and it`s never acceptable to drink and drive!

I`ve just had enough of people misrepresenting me. Get to know me and see who I am.

There`s a misconception that we`re all trust-fund kids and we have it so easy. If anything, I find it the complete opposite.

It doesn`t matter if you have a valentine or not - just love yourself and be your own.

I want to be a bond girl!

I want to be a Bond Girl and film a love scene with Daniel Craig after he's rescued me.

I saw a recent poll of the top 10 best Playboy bunnies of all time and I came third, behind Marilyn Monroe (first) and Pamela Anderson - which was so cool.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix