Kevin Thompson Quotes

(Girls should know that) a little bit of dissatisfaction (with body image) is normal, ... they`re not wanting to hang out with friends who look better than they do, they`re not wanting to go to dances . . . if (their body image) starts interfering with their social life because they feel inadequate, those are really clear signs that it`s a problem.

These are people you feel connected to, ... Amanda Bynes was on Nickelodeon. . . . Hilary Duff is my 6-year-old daughter`s favorite celebrity. . . . She started out on (the Disney Channel).

It makes me wonder at what point in time will these students open their eyes.

It creates a contradiction, ... The (majority) of messages still are that attractiveness and beauty are really important.

I sense a little change, ... I hear it every day. `We got to do something different, because the other way hasn`t been working.`

We`ve got three guys who are knocking the walls down. If you watch the guys there, you`ll see. There`s a lot of talent.

We feel that this is a win-win for the foundation, so we need to make sure we`re selling the project on all fronts.

When you had the tsunami in southeast Asia and you saw all that water coming in? Well, that`s a good example of what it looked like when you saw all that stuff cut loose.

(The SCO issue) hasn`t impacted our ability to close business. There are a group of technology buyers on the fence right now, and the resolution of the SCO issue will help them make their decision.

(The SCO issue) hasn`t impacted our ability to close business, ... There are a group of technology buyers on the fence right now, and the resolution of the SCO issue will help them make their decision.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix