Katey Sagal Quotes

It isn`t often that an actress gets to spend so much time on ONE job. In the acting business, you usually go from one thing to another.

It was never about sort of being famous. I just wanted to be good at what I did.

It isn`t often that an actress gets to spend so much time on ONE job. In the acting business, you usually go from one thing to another.`` (on being an older mom) My thing about having another child was, time`s-a-wasting! I thought about being an older parent and what that means for another child, but I was somewhat of an older parent when I had Sarah and Jackson in my late 30s. I have an enormous family with many cousins, and Esmé has an older brother and sister. So, I felt it was okay to do this. You may report errors and omissions on this page to the IMDb database managers. They will be examined and if approved will be included in a future update. Clicking the `Update` button will take you through a step-by-step process. With our Resume service you can add photos and build a complete resume to help you achieve the best possible presentation on the IMDb. Click here to add your resume and/or your photos to IMDb. Browse biographies section by name A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Home | Search | Now Playing | News | My Movies | Games | Boards | Help | US Movie Showtimes | Top 250 | Register | Recommendations | Widgets Box Office | Index | Trailers | Jobs | IMDbPro.com - Free Trial | IMDb Resume Copyright © 1990-2008 IMDb.com, Inc. Terms and Privacy Policy under which this service is provided to you. An Amazon.com company. Advertise on IMDb. License our content. IMDb is powered by Perl and we are hiring!

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix