Josh Holloway Quotes

I was booking jobs once, maybe twice a year."

Being Southern and being the guy I`ve been all my life, I`ve lived more on the lighter side of life. I have a dark side, but that`s not where I come from. A lot of artists like to come from that

Fortunately and unfortunately, people don`t see me as a character actor. They see me as a leading man or nothing, which makes it really hard to get work."

I have three brothers and they`re all into computers. They`re all intellects. My mother would pay me a quarter a page to read a book and I couldn`t make 50 cents. I just couldn`t do it.

I get to actually experience what it would be like to be a psycho, which is not a fun one, or to be a cowboy, or to be a weird character of some sort. For me, it suits me. It suits my personality. I`m an emotional kind of person anyway.

I wanted to do everything. I wanted to be a pilot. I wanted to be a secret agent. I wanted to be a fireman and a doctor, all that. So I related that through movies and stuff.

TV tends to try and fit everyone into a TV mold.

When our minds as people normally starts to wrap around things, we start to attach all these ideas to it that really aren`t that necessary to the core of it, if you just experience it and kind of go through it.

One of my favorite things has been the development of Sawyer`s relationship with Kate, which has been such a cat-and-mouse thing. I`m a man and I love to work with a woman. I love the energy between men and women and I try to play with that

Sawyer lives as a selfish person, he doesn`t care about anyone, except for Kate, with whom he is secretly in love

I was booking jobs once, maybe twice a year. - On how unlucky he was when he first moved to L.A. to become an actor.

Being Southern and being the guy I`ve been all my life, I`ve lived more on the lighter side of life. I have a dark side, but that`s not where I come from. A lot of artists like to come from that.

Fortunately and unfortunately, people don`t see me as a character actor. They see me as a leading man or nothing, which makes it really hard to get work.

When Lost" (2004) took off, part of me thought, `Do I cut and run?` I still like to look around, but respectfully and with no intentions. `Married, not buried`, I always say. If I were single?... Damn, I`d have one girl doing my laundry, one shaving me, one bringing me a c*cktail and another one coming out of my tent all hung over".

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix