Jon Foster Quotes

(On his brother Ben Foster) "He`s definitely my best friend and my mentor. A lot of time my dad was traveling so Ben really raised me."

(Discussing his movie The Door in the Floor (2004)) "It`s a very emotional movie, a whole range of emotions. It`s sad, it`s lonesome, it`s very funny at the same time, almost slapstick near the end. In terms of my career, I was very, very lucky to have my first job this one, because it`s hard to be typecast in this kind of a movie. After something like this, you don`t really get chosen to do something like this again."

(On his family and growing up) "Well we moved a lot. I didn`t just grow up in Iowa. I grew up in a lot of different places. We were all born in Boston, my brother and my dad, and I were all born in Boston, and then eventually we moved to Iowa. My dad and my mom create high-class nightclubs, bowling alleys, and billiard halls, places where women feel safe. And they`re all over the country, so they travel back and forth to make sure they`re all going smoothly."

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix