Jodie Sweetin Quotes

The competition is so fierce once you become an adult. I`ll probably move on to something else.

It is kind of hard to figure out who you are when you`ve lost your job at age 13, when that was basically how you identified yourself.

We all get along really well and we all are the best of friends. They really did become my other family and my group of friends. - about the close relationship between the cast mates of "Full House" (1987)

I don`t have any desire to ever act again full time. I don`t mind doing occasional guest appearances on shows, but I have other things I`d like to do in my life now. I would like to get into teaching actors and starting a family with Shaun.

I get recognized all the time, although people are like, `Oh my gosh, you`re not, like, 11 any more!` It`s funny. People don`t expect you to grow up.

Sometimes when someone recognizes me, they are like "you`re alive!" I don`t know why people thought I died, I guess that happens when you make a life for yourself outside of Hollywood.

I want to make movies, TV series, wherever the career takes me. I really hope this isn`t the last people hear of me. In fact, I would like to make this a footnote in my career, not the end.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix