Joan Severance Quotes

Sometimes people need to be pushed to the edge to see the truth about themselves.

We`re all professionals, we`ve all been working, we don`t have any new kids on the block, and we know what television is all about.

I want good and different parts, different from what I`ve done.

I really think the mind of someone who hasn`t been welded into place by their work or studios or actors or this whole society is a wonderful mind to work with, so I`d like to do a big picture with an unknown director.

I was watching something the other day which started out with five guys walking towards you and one woman, and there you go-it`s still being dominated by the male society.

When you`re dead weight, in the right position, you win. And in reality, you wouldn`t see someone my size kicking seven martial arts experts and winning.

Do nerds never sleep?

Wearing this kind of costume is not something I fantasize about. It`s not natural, it`s not comfortable. I don`t see myself as this. But it gives you dramatic license to do almost anything when you`re dressed as a bug.

I don`t know why they wanted me-no one had ever seen me do any sort of comedy one way or another, so it couldn`t have been that!

I definitely feel, when I`m wearing the costume, that I could scare people and hurt them.

You can take charge, kick ass, do whatever you have to do and it`s okay. You can blow people up. These are things that are okay for cartoon characters to do.

There are three r*pe scenes that I`ve had to act in, and none of them have gotten to film. I don`t think it`s something that should be promoted in any way.

Every part I`ve done has been for one reason or another-money, or the part, or the director, or the location. I`d like to get one thing that`s all of those combined.

I now have a plan - I haven`t had a plan up until this year.

I don`t think I`d want to sit down and listen to people`s stories all day long.

Other people can see me however they wish, but it`s obviously just something visual that pops into the casting director`s head and that`s it.

I did commercials since I was 16, and that`s kind of acting, depending on what you`re selling.

I hope they make a show like M*A*S*H, which dealt with a lot of difficult subject matter but was very funny.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix