Jerry Orbach Quotes

"I used to say when I was working in the theater that if I ever had five seasons of a hit TV show I`d never have to worry about money and wouldn`t have to do anything I didn`t want to do...The 12 seasons on "Law & Order" (1990) really made that possible".

(On working on "Law & Order" (1990)): "It`s a lot more fun for actors to cry and rant and rave, or have a drug problem or a drinking problem. Once in a while, I get jealous of people who get to do real histrionics. But that`s all right. That stuff`s only about awards. It`s not about people watching. People are very loyal to our show and they want to see the case resolved in an hour."

"It may sound a little off the wall to say this, but having the opportunity to do this in this long an arc has given me - and is continuing to give me - a feeling that I`m doing something for the city and for the people of it and for the cops. I see it every day on the street. The profile of "Law & Order" (1990) has gotten bigger and bigger. And the way the city feels about us...it`s like we`re part of the good things that happen in the city."

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix