Jeff Phillips Quotes

Hockey can be a real tough business with the slimmest of profit margins, obviously.

That`s where the title came from. He still had things to say. It just wasn`t in God`s plan to say it in person.

We`ve got to do something. Our kids are getting left behind. That will continue as long as we stay here.

Everything is quarter-scale and up.

Tom is a god. Literally, anywhere I`ve seen him, when we`re out with him, people just stop on the street. They`re like, `Tom!` They want his autograph, pictures taken with him. It`s like he`s a rock star.

Saturday`s going to be a massive day here.

We have to try to make things better.

Everywhere we go, we try and promote model airplanes because it`s a great family-oriented sport and an excellent alternative to drugs, gangs and violence.

We`ve got to stand up and put it (a bond issue) on the ballot... I`ve got to pay taxes like everybody else, but it will benefit us all, not just kids, the whole community. A school tells me what the community is like,

Dad was in position with having to move on. He and Hatfield struck up a relationship, had a lot of the same life experiences, and they had a friendship that continued until the day Dad died.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix