Gwen Stefani Quotes

I don`t fight with people - like, I can barely fight with my husband because I`ll just start crying instead.

I`m like a peanut butter sandwich.

I have a dream about spending time in my house with my kids. Being a mom was all I ever dreamed about. Now that it`s come true it makes me feel like my life has come together. Nothing else matters.

I think everyone has gifts and everyone has talents. If you are successful at it, it feels really good but it never really penetrates completely. There are moments where I think that we made an amazing record and I`m so proud of it, but I don`t wake up and go, "Wow, I`m amazing.

For me, acting comes from the same place as performing music. I just have to perform. I wanted to get it right and I did. Sometimes you just have to go for it.

At a certain point I`m going to want to have a family and I`m not going to have time to be running around the world doing this sh*t and being greedy. I can always write songs. But can I always wear an Alice-in-Wonderland costume? I probably shouldn`t. I can at home. I was thinking that when I have children, that I should always dress as a character for them, so they think their mom is Alice in Wonderland or Cinderella. It would be totally messed up!

It`s always odd to talk about my fashion. It`s something you look at-you don`t need to talk about it.

At a certain point I`m going to want to have a family.

Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels.

I would love to learn to play something so I don`t have to rely on someone to collaborate with.

I was thinking that when I have children, that I should always dress as a character for them, so they think their mom is Alice in Wonderland or Cinderella.

They are my best friends, so when I told them that I wanted to try something solo they responded in the way that best friends do. It was a matter of timing. We`ve all been growing up and our priorities have changed. Then I went and got married and my priorities certainly changed. (regarding pursuing a solo music career away from her rock group, No Doubt)

I don`t know what I`m going to do, but I`ve always wanted to do the family thing

I want to be a guy, but I want to wear a lot of makeup.

As a famous person you think how you`re gonna end it, get away and have a normal life.

I remember when I was in school, they would ask, `What are you going to be when you grow up?` and then you`d have to draw a picture of it. I drew a picture of myself as a bride.

This album is just about me. Although at times I think there`s less of me on this than anything I`ve done because of all the people involved. (regarding her first solo album, Love Angel Music Baby)

You`re always tellin` me to go out more, Go ahead, get out and see the world, But then I think, why should I? I`d rather stay home and cry.

I imagine having children will save me from my vanity and fill whatever fears I have. (on easing up on her career to consider a family, in Rolling Stone)

I`m lucky to not have a real job, to be able to express myself, be creative and be relevant.

Being in a band you can wear whatever you want - it`s like an excuse for halloween everyday.

I think I`ve been able to fool a lot of people because I know I`m a dork. I`m a geek.

I don`t mean this in a stuck-up way, but I needed an attitude song.

I`d like to stress that I only have a small role. Oh, who am I kidding? There are no small roles in a Martin Scorsese film. (Regarding her role in The Aviator (2004)).

The one thing that makes me feel super lucky about my financial success is that I have a housekeeper.

If you`re not Prince, you`re never going to sound like Prince.

One time, a guy said he worked for Hugh M. Hefner and gave me a card. I thought it was funny.

My songs are basically my diaries. Some of my best songwriting has come out of time when I`ve been going through a personal nightmare.

Working with (new collaborators) and letting people in to try new melodies and new lyrical ideas was very hard.

Writing songs is super intimate. It`s a bit like getting naked.

At first it was my brother`s songwriting and I was just doing what everyone told me.

I imagine my children are going to save me from my vanity and be my passion and fill whatever fears I have of the amazing time I`m having right now being gone.

It was such a turning point to find that I had a talent and I had something to contribute, somewhere.

I really don`t care what people say. It`s not like it discourage me from doing something I want to do.

As a famous person you think how you`re gonna end it, get away and have a normal life. I imagine my children are going to save me from my vanity and be my passion and fill whatever fears I have of the amazing time I`m having right now being gone. I don`t want to drop off and not be on the radio or not be able to talk about myself for hours. I don`t want it to go away. But at the same time, I never expected to be here in the first place.

I`m really emotional. I don`t fight with people - like, I can barely fight with my husband because I`ll just start crying instead. I`ve learnt not to do that.

I`ve been making a conscious effort not to think about the future. I`m lucky to not have a real job, to be able to express myself, be creative and be relevant. I don`t know what I will be doing in 10 years. How old will I be? Forty-five. I don`t want to think about it to be honest, because it`s a waste of time. Tomorrow night I`ll be in bed with my husband again and it will be really great. It`s all about right now.

I really want to take some more time out and be with my husband. I guess what I really want is to have a baby. Life is short and you`ve got to get the most out of it.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix