Guy Pearce Quotes

I haven`t done too many big American movies, really, have I? Well, I`ve a couple, I suppose. I certainly haven`t done as many as I could have done.

Doing that hunt scene was really quite demanding. I actually broke a rib during that scene. And then all the scenes after that became quite challenging, just breathing and laughing.

I don`t act because I`m some supremely confident being. I don`t want to be that guy. There are leading men who tell producers, `I do my thing. Do you want me or not in your movie?` I still see acting as getting into character.

I always look at films as real stories with real people in real situations. That`s why I struggle with the whole notion of calling someone the `good guy` or the `bad guy,` because I think we all have potential to do good things and all have the potential to do bad things.

A lot of people are going to hate me for saying this, but one of my least favorite kinds of music, or the kind of music that I feel I`ve so got out of my system, is musicals music.

I grew up doing musicals. I`ve done so many musicals in my life, I kind of got them out of my system. But, I certainly would be open to them. Rocky Horror Show is a big favorite of mine.

When I go to a movie, I`m always thrilled if I`ve seen an actor do something and I didn`t realize until the end of the movie that that was that person. I love that.

I always look at films as real stories with real people in real situations. That`s why I struggle with the whole notion of calling someone the `good guy` or the `bad guy,` because I think we all have potential to do good things and all have the potential to do bad things.

I love being at home in Melbourne, reading scripts, doing the gardening and running around after my wife.

Well, if you`d like to get technical, I`m English, and Russell`s from New Zealand. (when asked about the studio`s reluctance to hire "two Australians" for roles in the period piece L.A. Confidential (1997).)

I don`t want to be a celebrity. The little amount that I`ve had in the past - it was fun going into it. But once you realize you`re in, you realize you don`t actually want to be in it anymore.

You meet these people who are confident all the time. They annoy me. And I wonder if it`s because I`m envious or if it`s because they`re shallow.

A lot of people are going to hate me for saying this, but one of my least favorite kinds of music, or the kind of music that I feel I`ve so got out of my system, is musicals music.

I`ll have a different answer tomorrow that I do today.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix