Greg Biffle Quotes

It`s gonna be like this for the next few years, I think, ... It`s gonna be good for drivers because there is a shortage of drivers.

It`s gonna be like this for the next few years, I think,

Kyle got a great restart, ... Great job by those guys tonight. They deserve it.

I really like racing at California,

All of them all the way down the garage, but it`s like that for any driver, it`s not just me,

A couple of young guys came in and did really well, so then everybody thought, /x27/OK, it`s all these young guys now as the new thing,

Now, it`s like, `OK, now who are we gonna get?` One of the major companies that sponsor its retail chain in the garage area can`t win a race, so they`re ready for the next-best thing and that may be a guy that`s got more experience.

There have been a few exceptions and they got into really good rides, but if you`re gonna bring a guy in that`s not gonna be in a premier ride with a premier team, he`s gonna fail. . . . You can`t put a new driver and a new team together. It`s just not gonna work.

I like job security,

I enjoy driving the cars and I like the Ford family. Ford was one of the bigger influences of why I stayed at Roush. I wanted to keep driving a Ford because I like the Fords.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix