Frank Oz Quotes

(On Jim Henson): He envisioned a world where bears could tell jokes, chickens could sing, pigs could be stars and they all could ride bicycles.

The more work I do, the more important it is to work with people I like - who are very talented.

(On "The Muppet Show" (1976) head writer, Jerry Juhl): He was the person responsible really for the heart of the Muppets. He just knew the characters better than anybody else. He was brilliant because he could be funny but not nasty. He always saw the affection between the characters. Nobody else could do that kind of writing... He was THE Muppet writer.

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.

If you look at a lot of the pieces on "The Muppet Show" (1976) that came from Jim, there was a tremendous sweetness about them, and that`s unique to Jim. Jim was never wimpy. He had a strength to his sweetness... that was great.

I`d like to read a book sometime. I`ve never read a book before. That`d be an adventure. I understand they have pages and everything. Yeah, I`ve got to do that sometime.

Always two there are, a master and an apprentice.

(About the fame of Miss Piggy): I wouldn`t like to be that famous, I value my privacy. Mind you, Miss Piggy enjoys every moment of it. If it were not for me, she would spend all her time in the limelight.

The biggest problems with movies are expectations.

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

In order to be a star performer you have to have someone to play against.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix