Emily Browning Quotes

My family are very supportive and always have been. They weren`t the kind of parents that pushed me into it. I know a lot of parents of kid actors I`ve worked with have pressured them into acting, but my parents are different. I`m really lucky to have them because they let me make my own decisions.

Obviously, you can`t have every little thing from the books, because the books are like really detailed, which, you know, which works for the books, and doesn`t work so much for the movie. Or else it would go on, and on, and on. But I think it will be as much like the books as we can make it. - about A Series of Unfortunate Events

I was lucky - the first eight productions I auditioned for, I got cast.

We fought all the time over stupid stuff. He always thought he was right, and I always thought I was right. Of course, I was right! - on her co-star (brother in Lemony Snicket`s A series of Unfortunate Events) Liam Aiken.

I`m not going to do a pop album anytime soon. I`m not going to dye my hair blonde and wear pink mini-skirts.

After Hollywood, you know if people are interested in you or in the fact that you`ve been in a movie. You know who your real friends are.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix