Emilio Estevez Quotes

"What`s the level of compromise for making that kind of money? How far do I have to sell my soul? What`s the price of that? And I don`t know if I want to make those kind of compromises any more. I think I`m a different person. I think I`ve matured to a great extent. I think that I want different things now. That it`s not about the celebrity status that you receive because you`re doing the next hot movie. It`s about doing good work."

If Hollywood gives you a break and it gives you stardom, then it can take it away. If you earn it, it can`t take it away.

I spent a lot of my life traveling and I knew that`s where I got most of my education, not in school.

Writing is a lonely job, unless you`re a drinker, in which case you always have a friend within reach.

The most significant thing my father has taught me is that my job is no more or less important than someone else`s. When I realize there are a billion people in China who don`t know I exist, any flightiness is swept away

"People come up to me on the street and say, `Men at Work (1990) is the funniest movie I ever saw in my life`. But, you know, I do have to question how many movies these people have seen".

"I used to Google my name to see what came up - it hurt."

I swore to myself that I`d make it through drive, ambition and hard work. I wanted to know I got it that way and not because of my bloodlines. And I think there is no question why I got where I am today. I`m pretty content. I have a motto: expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised.

I swore to myself that I`d make it through drive, ambition and hard work. I wanted to know I got it that way and not because of my bloodlines. And I think there is no question why I got where I am today. I`m pretty content. I have a motto: expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix