Elizabeth Perkins Quotes

Right now, my daughter`s just rolling her eyes at everything I do; I`m just an embarrassment.

My nickname among my group of friends is Mother, and I tend to take care of everybody.

I would kill the clone. That would be my first response.

My oldest step-son wants to direct or produce. As far as being an actor, I`ve already told them they have to wait until they`re 18; I won`t take them to auditions.

When you`re dealing with a large ensemble cast, there`s a lot of character choices coming and going. He really allowed us to find ourselves on film.

My sisters are very academically inclined so whenever they would fix me up, it would always be from someone in their world, people they would find attractive. When they came to the door in suits, it was over.

It seems like all the good looking people have smaller dogs these days. Especially for the women, because they always come in with their little Chihuahuas and the guys come in with their Golden Retrievers.

Diane Lane and I have been really good friends for about 12 years now, so we usually spent every lunch together and after work and before work.

My kids are old enough now that they can watch that, but I like to do the family movies.

It doesn`t happen very often that you get to work with some really good friends of yours and there`s a common language between everyone, you don`t have to explain what you`re doing, you can just run with it. It makes it just so much easier and more relaxed.

You don`t necessarily always want to be with someone who works in your business. It takes a certain kind of couple that are both actors to be able to make it, and it takes a certain kind of ego and lack of competition and ability to really sustain a relationship while you`re spending a lot of time apart. I`m with a cinematographer. He`s very stable, and I`m highly neurotic - so it works.

I`d definitely consider it. My friend from high school went to internet dating and found a guy and they`ve been together for six years.

If you`re middle aged... where`re you going to go to meet someone? You`re not going to go to a bar, you`re not going to go to a night club; and there are the museums.

I have two older sisters; I`m the youngest.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix