Doug Jones Quotes

Maybe it`s unfair but it`s a separation of church and state issue.

The scope of his new proposal has grown so much that there`s no way we can do it with a Categorical Exclusion (CE).

It`s absurd. It`s been a systematic investigation since four months after he was sworn into office in 1999. In this country, we are not supposed to investigate individuals. We are supposed to investigate alleged criminal activities.

For the last 20 years of my life, I`ve been wearing something unrecognizable. I`ve been acting for 20 years now and I`ve been under the radar. I was completely under the radar until Hellboy came along. And I did notable roles before, Billy Butcherson in Hocus Pocus which became like a Halloween classic over here on the Disney Channel, and I had smaller parts in lots of films like Batman Returns, Mystery Men, Adaptation, Three Kings, and they were even things with my own face in them. But I was basically actor of the day and I didn`t get much recognition, and guest-starring on TV shows that come and go and commercials that come and go. But Hellboy was the one that had real staying power, in terms of its notoriety and the size of the role I had. I guess I became a speck on the radar then, but now it`s Pan`s Labyrinth and Silver Surfer. Finishing Fantastic Four and Pan`s Labyrinth coming out with these Golden Globes and Oscar nominations has been a press frenzy for me. I`ve never been thrust in the public eye this much with me, Doug Jones, as name recognition which is happening now, which is new for me. It`s very exciting but still it`s nice to go to 7-11 and still be me. Nobody has to know, right?

We are s*cking out all the debris so in the next rain they can drain.

We were thinking it could be Categorical Exclusion.

Get ready for a great, great cruise.

I don`t see them as two different positions,

The suspect told him he was out of gas. The victim noticed a red Chevrolet S-10 pick-up truck on the shoulder. The suspect told him it was his truck.

I don`t want to have my fate tied to an old, raggedy T-shirt or a pair of underwear.

The ride`s boring, ... but it is fun because I don`t have to go to school and I get to see my grandma and grandpa and aunt and uncle.

Do not be afraid, ever, of approaching the talent you want in your film. Because actors at any level want to be in front of the camera, that`s what we`re built to do. Actors want to act. So, if we`re free, we have the time, and you have a project that is a role that we haven`t played before, or it`s written in a witty way, or tells a story that we want to be a part of, we`ll do it! And the best thing is to have your pitch. If you have no money but you`ve got a lot of heart, pitch the hell out of it! And, if you have a good story in your head, don`t let it get over-processed by too many decision makers. Now, of course, that`s what the studio system is all about (laughs), but do your darndest to stay true to your vision. (Advice for budding Indie film makers)

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix