Dick Butkus Quotes

At a picnic the moms put on for the team and coaches, I said that all the reality shows are turning around and showing good things, not bad things.

I`m not so mean. I wouldn`t ever go out to hurt anybody deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something.

The bottom line is that these athletes tend to be safer investments because they really value their marketing opportunities. They don`t make as much money as during their active careers.

We`re a big check mark on everybody`s schedule. I told them it`s just another challenge, let`s go after it.

When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something.

Anything that happens that`s good, they think, Oh, it`s an accident, when is the roof caving in? You`ve got to get them out of that mental framework.

The real reason for coming to Montour is my love and respect for football.

If we`re not on them, they go back to their old ways.

I wouldn`t ever set out to hurt anyone deliberately unless it was, you know, important - like a league game or something.

My thing is trying to convince them they can win.

When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix