David S. Goyer Quotes

(on Batman Begins (2005)) "Chris was a real taskmaster about justifying everything in the real world, He kept saying, `It`s gotta be grounded. It`s gotta be real`."

I love casting against type and doing things you wouldn`t expect, because I think you get more interesting performances that way. Hollywood loves to pigeonhole people and there`s nothing an actor loves more than to do something different.

(on his upcoming project, The Flash (2010)) "We`re going to go into the `Speed Force` and a lot of the cosmic aspects of the character from the more recent past, trust me, we`re going to do a lot more than have the Flash run on water and create vortexes. I have a guy from M.I.T. helping me with all of this. We`re going to be playing with relativity, Doppler effects and all kinds of things like that. Audiences will be amazed."

We definitely set it up and kind of provided Warner Bros. a rough plan of what the next three movies would be. So it`s not like we`ll do one and then figure on the next. There is a road map of what the next three movies would be and who the various characters would be. (on Batman Begins (2005))

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix