David Cook Quotes

The Monitor is undertaking strenuous efforts on Jill`s behalf, taking advantage of every opportunity we have at our disposal. People at the Monitor are working on this night and day in a variety of cities around the world.

He`s had two outstanding years and done exactly what I`ve wanted him to do,

We look like a band of vagabonds with our ladders and pickers.

How do we make people be more responsible? That`s No. 1.

Therefore I would ask that any member of the public who has got any information that would assist us as to the whereabouts of Mr Hardy to contact police.

There have been developments, we`ve had some positive developments in terms of statements from politicians in Iraq, from clerics in Iraq, so we take some comfort from that. But there`s much more to be done. The clock is ticking, and we need to keep working to get her out.

I think, with Hurricane Rita coming on the heels of Katrina, people are going to realize this isn`t just a once-in-a-lifetime thing,

We`re taking every step we can think of to take. It seems so unjust that someone who has been such a careful, unbiased, sensitive reporter could be murdered for that kind of public service.

If you look at the nature of the crime that has taken place clearly the person responsible for this matter must be treated with extreme caution and considered to be dangerous,

It's going to be a great occasion for all of us, players and members, and we've sold over 500 tickets,

If you can`t feel thousands of people screaming for you, then you`re in the wrong business.

I`d feel the exact same as I feel today: that I`m just a goof who got lucky.

I think marriage is a long way off for me. I`m 25 years old and I`ve got the world to learn. But I think eventually I would love to settle down and have a family and bring some kids into the world. Time will tell.

At the last minute I decided to do it. Andrew and I were in the same group of four for the first audition and he didn`t make the cut. It was very awkward. I turned to him and said, `Is this something you want me to do? Because if you don`t, I won`t.` And his response was, `If you don`t, I`ll beat your ass.` So it`s entirely his and my mother`s fault that this happened to me, and I`m very grateful.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix