Corey Haim Quotes

I was numb and I had lots of swollen lymph nodes, my heart was hurting and I had blood clots in my arm and leg. - on his drug-induced stroke.

I was working on The Lost Boys (1987) when I smoked my first joint. But a year before that, I was starting to drink beer on the set of the film Lucas (1986). I lived in Los Angeles in the `80s, which was not the best place to be. I did cocaine for about a year and a half, then it led to crack. I started on the downers which were a hell of a lot better than the uppers because I was a nervous wreck. But one led to two, two led to four, four led to eight, until at the end it was about 85 a day - the doctors could not believe I was taking that much. And that was just the valium - I`m not talking about the other pills I went through.

I think maybe ten years from now, I`m hopefully going to be, in like, Tahiti or something kicking back like in my huge mansion, if everything goes right, it`s all up to me, just watching like the dolphins, and the porpoises and the sharks and the little sea horses and all that fun stuff go by in a whole different country, while things happen back here

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix