Constantine Maroulis Quotes

(The show is the) best thing that`s ever happened to me, ... I`m not cursed with that stigma of being the American Idol.

It`s been going well. I`ve had to take a little break from the band to do the `Idols` tour. But I`m enjoying this tour.

I think there is truth in that. I told them that I would never forget them, and I didn`t. The band is really good, and we have a really great following. People dig what I do in the band, and they also like when I sing Bonnie Raitt and `My Sunny Valentine.` They like the aggressive attack I give them with the band. But I`m a Renaissance man. I like to give them a little bit of everything.

I like honest music.

It`s cool. My publicist is doing a good job.

My mother and my sister and my friends were there. I knew, however, that it wasn`t the end and that I would have a lot of music to do ahead of me.

all aspects of the arts.

I`ve been doing it for about 15 years, walking that fine line from Broadway to rock `n` roll. I look forward to doing that even more.

I respected everyone, and I think they wanted me to be me. They thought I was crazy when I wanted to sing Bohemian Rhapsody , but when I executed it, they were really psyched.

If you have not picked up the Freddie Mercury Tribute `Killer Queen`...please do so...there are many great artists including my version of Bohemian Rhapsody. Most of my days are spent in meetings with writers & producers on the development of the `Show`. And yes we`ve closed a development deal with ABC and we`re very excited to be joining the ranks of `Desperate Housewives`, `Lost` & `Alias`

My knee is bleeding--I can feel it, too. That`s OK. It`s rock `n` roll.

As a professor used to say to me, it`s life or death out there so make it happen.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix