Christopher Plummer Quotes

Working with Julie Andrews is like getting hit over the head with a valentine.

Here is Mike Wallace, who is visible to the public, and I have been watching him since the early `50s. Smoking up a storm and insulting his guests and being absolutely wonderfully evil and charming too.

I`m too old-fashioned to use a computer. I`m too old-fashioned to use a quill.

They realized I was alive again, even though I was playing an old, dying sop.

The drama critic for The Montreal Gazette gave me a good review in a high-school production of Pride and Prejudice. It went to my head.

It is a culture voice, but it is a very American culture voice, and I am very used to English culture voice. So I had to work like hell to flatten those R`s.

I would rather not know about how one gets parts in movies these days.

Unless you can surround yourself with as many beautiful things as you can afford, I don`t think life has very much meaning.

In Stratford you either turn into an alcoholic or you better write.

The part of Mike Wallace drew me to the movie because I thought, what an outrageous part to play.

I steered clear of all those political intrigues, particularly when you`re having to play a character. So I have to shut my eyes and ears to that.

The first time my father saw me in the flesh was on the stage, which is a bit weird. We went out to dinner, and he was charming and sweet, but I did all the talking.

(why he prefers playing evil characters) "The devil is more interesting than God."

I couldn`t believe when I first got a fan letter from Al Pacino, it was unreal.

Most of my life I have played a lot of famous people but most of them were dead so you have a poetic license.

I want to paint Montreal as a rather fantastic city, which it was, because nobody knows today what it was like. And I`m one of the last survivors, or rapidly becoming one.

I`m bored with questions about acting.

A lot of great people have seen people portray them and loathed them. But I did my best and I don`t think there is anything to be offended at.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix