Carl Edwards Quotes

I laughed and I scr*ped it off. Then I thought that would be a great idea, to get somebody to go to everybody`s house and write `Go Carl Edwards, No. 99.`

The car was pretty stout, ... That was pretty darn close to a perfect lap.

I did buy a plane and I flew it here,

Absolutely, we`re making a run. That`s what we`re doing here today.

People used to laugh at me when I walked around tracks trying to pass out my business card. We probably won`t beat Tony Stewart, but that`s not going to stop us from giving it 100 percent.

I think we`re just on the outside of having a good chance to win the championship. So, if we were to do it, it would be spectacular. It would be a long shot, but, I`ll tell you what, stranger things have happened.

That was just pure focus and stress and all that, man, ... I almost went insane in the car there, just ... so nervous.

I think race car drivers and airplanes go together pretty well. They`re just neat machines and I`ve always thought about being a pilot. So I`m having fun with that. I have to pinch myself when I`m flying along at night in my own airplane, going to a race somewhere.

It would be more than I deserve at this point in my career, ... It was one of our goals heading into the season, but honestly at this point I don`t expect it. It would be great, don`t get me wrong, but if it doesn`t happen I`m not going to get upset. There are a million reasons we shouldn`t make it, looking back.

I`m going to be a Busch driver or a Cup driver one day.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix