Bronson Arroyo Quotes

They didn`t guarantee me anything, but the vibe I got from them from what they said to me was that they weren`t going to trade me any time in the near future. That`s relative to whatever you think the near future is, but I thought it came pretty quick.

That`s the only benefit in my mind right now. It still doesn`t make it any less disappointing to leave.

If he`s putting signs down, I know he`s thinking in a certain pattern from what I`ve done in the past with him, and so it`s not a guessing game.

I`m sure everyone looks at the standings at one time or another. We knew the Yankees would be there from Day 1. We knew it would be a tight race and it will probably come down to the last three games of the season against these guys. They`re two good teams.

If I have to pitch out of the `pen, I`ll pitch out of the `pen. The way I`m pitching right now, if it comes down to a coin flip, I`m going to lose.

I don`t feel like they betrayed me. It`s just a tough situation. I`m disappointed. I felt like I had done enough around here that they would keep me.

Got bases loaded, Dmitri Young hit a fastball that made it 6-4. Everything was pretty much downhill from there, man. They hit some good pitches, I threw some bad pitches. Bad game overall. Period.

Having Jason back there helps me out because we`re thinking more on the same page than having other guys behind the plate that don`t know your stuff.

Probably as soon as I turn on the TV and see the Red Sox playing and I`ll be playing somewhere else.

To have an entire new infield and a new center fielder is a huge change for a team. It`s going to take probably to the beginning of April to see where we are.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix